728 X 90 Ad slot

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog #19: Progress report!

OH Unhappy Day! I've lost my USB thumbdrive which contains all my digital work, including my disney princesses, my personal photos, papers written for other classes, and programs I used. Well actually I must have lost it nearly 3 weeks ago and I'm only now getting around to lamenting about it. It really is distressing since I rarely misplaces things. Rather, it must have fallen out of my hoodie pockent when I tied it around my waist. Bah! Anyway, I've been working around it and I supposed it really isn't work blogging about.

Well I've been working on my latest project semi-diligently. It's been a trip. First I couldn't find any tights/pantyhoes that were under 4$ and I knew that a single unitard would require at least 4 and I wasn't about to spend $36+ on this project. But then somone mentioned the dollar store and Eureka! Not only were they a buck, but they were also nylon/spandex knit so they don't run as easily. So my week was fun, forcing myself into "Queen" tights all over various parts of my body. I tell you,  "queen" must not refer to a size otherwize I'm insulted for women everywhere! Those things were in some dire need of stretching.

After I formulated a rough patter, I was wondering how the heck was I going to put this thing together? I figured I couldn't use a normal stitch for fear the tights would just shred. I turned to glue but realized that wouldn't stretch and I wasn't about to glue it together while I wore it. So I resorted to using a loop stitch and wouldn't you know, IT WORKED! Worked like a dream it did. I still haven't fitted this to my female model....could be problematic. I've got two unitards constructed and all that's left is making the connecting tubes and rehearsing the performance. The tights still come off as transluscent and while I've got underwear I'm wondering what accomodations I'll have to make for her. We'll see....we'll see
Sunday, November 14, 2010 by Amidanah Rohmah · 0

0 Responses to “Blog #19: Progress report!”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved New Pictures | Blogger Templates by Bloggermint