728 X 90 Ad slot

Thursday, September 8, 2011

willow smith

Is Willow Smith The Next Illuminati Star?


Is young Willow Smith  being indoctrinated into an industry based on shock-value and things that are way heavier than just a look?  Her look right now is very manufactured and marketed to a very young generation.


Willow Smith In W Magazine


New Roc Nation sensation Willow Smith shares her musical influences with W Magazine:
I like the way Billy Idol sings,” she says about her musical influences. “Mommy turned me on to him. And I like Lady Gaga’s songs.
Mommy & Daddy inspired me to be a performer, I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from Mommy, and the camera stuff from both. That’s just what happens when you hang out with the Smiths!


Willow Smith, mtoto wa waigizaji Jada na Will Smith akiwa kwenye mahojiano na AP hapo juzi alisikika akisema,"I want to be famous like my mommy and daddy". Willow ambaye kwa sasa ni mwanamuziki anayetamba na wimbo wake wa "Whip My Hair" ambao ndani ya iTune kwa leo umetembeleaji zaidi ya watu millions 7....more  "Whip My Hair" video


Willow Smith's “Whip My Hair”

willow smith hair style

Willow Smith Visits BET's "106
Thursday, September 8, 2011 by Amidanah Rohmah · 0

0 Responses to “willow smith”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved New Pictures | Blogger Templates by Bloggermint