728 X 90 Ad slot

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am not dating Ranbir', Shraddha Kapoor

I am not dating Ranbir', Shraddha Kapoor

Shakti Kapoor daughter Shraddha Kapoor is yet to prove acting prowess to the world, but she had already started making news for all the wrong reasons. The novice is rumored to be dating the idol of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor. But the actress has vehemently denied.
When asked, he denies, Shraddha clearly denied it: "I will not talk about her life. Ranbir is a great guy. I do not know where these rumors have created. I do not have meetings," he said.
It 'also heard that Ranbir has asked his close friend director Ayan Mukherjee throws Shraddha of his future projects.
Shraddha, but rejects rumor, "Ayan (Mukherjee) is a good friend. If something interesting happens, I love to be part of it."
Shraddha but expressed his desire to work with Ranbir, "I'd love to work with Ranbir (Kapoor), Imran (Khan) and Hrithik (Roshan).
The actress said that she is not paying attention to rumors and controversy, and said. "They are an integral part of our lives we are dealing with it, there is no escape."
For the first time she walked the ramp designer Anju Modi.


Shraddha Kapoor so cute with casual dresses
Shraddha Kapoor go to party
Shraddha Kapoor sexy pose
Shraddha Kapoor with hindi make up
Shraddha Kapoor so cute
Thursday, September 15, 2011 by Amidanah Rohmah · 0

0 Responses to “I am not dating Ranbir', Shraddha Kapoor”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved New Pictures | Blogger Templates by Bloggermint