728 X 90 Ad slot

Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog #30: Last required blog...can't think of anything.

Ah...so it's the final required blog and I'm at a loss for words. Ok that's a lie. I'm always full of useless things to say. But it rained today much to my shagrin so the sand I got today was very damp and is going to be a pain to dry.

Today in generally is a hectic day. I have a speech to give in Comm101 about extinction and I have an audition today for BSU's production of Cinderella. Could be interesting. I haven't auditioned for anything in over 8 months. That's actually a very long time for a professional actor. But I no longer am one so HA! But I'm trying not to worry about that and focus on delegating time towards studying for my remaining finals and working on my project. I wrote a suicide note which got me a bit depressed. Also wrote a captain's log the day he was mutinied.

Oh! not MY suicide note! I'm not suicidal. It's for my project. The note is written on the back of a scenic landscape post card. The story is of a sick person who is dying in the hospital plans to kill himself. To choose a quick death instead of a drawn out painful one. He realised he'll never make it to where the postcard pictures and asks that whoever finds his note to please go there for him and love the life they're given.  

....I really can't come up with any interesting topics today. I'm terribly distracted. But despite this being my final required entry. I might try to get at least one more in. I'm sure class tomorrow with present some interesting ideas. Well Cheerio then.
Monday, December 6, 2010 by Amidanah Rohmah · 0

0 Responses to “Blog #30: Last required blog...can't think of anything.”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved New Pictures | Blogger Templates by Bloggermint