728 X 90 Ad slot

Thursday, December 11, 2008

So right now I'm living in my best friend's vacant apartment as he cavorts about in sunny Costa Rica. The reason for this is that I'm dog-sitting. For some reason, when anyone finds out about this, they burst into laughter at the thought of me looking after anything. I don't find it funny. Also, he's 110 pounds, and a Rottie. I'm not scared of anything. First time in my life thoug, that I've touched dogshit through a plastic bag. Doesn't make you stonger, just resentful I thing the dog secretly relishes the fact that I'm bound by law to do this. At any rate, just so you know, I'm a (temporary) guardian. Unrelated, never having kids, as of now.

Also, marking a first, put snow tires on my car, which meant I fucking changed 4 tires. I'm pretty fucking stoked on that, given that I can't even put the chain back on a bike, so let me have that one for a bit. What have you ever done that's so great? I change tires. Like I said, I'm stoked. Or, I was, until I got towed from behind the Hifi. At least the tow truck had decent traction behind.

Anyway...I hope you didn't read any of that.


Here's a nice song:
Digital Emotion - Go Go Yellow Screen

I'm gonna put it on a mixtape for the dude at the impound lot.

Also, Mike and Pete are still gone, and I've been dj'ing bafefoot.
Thursday, December 11, 2008 by Amidanah Rohmah · 0

0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved New Pictures | Blogger Templates by Bloggermint